Sara and Ashley are back for the third series of Vegan Curious, the podcast for anyone interested in becoming vegan and finding more out about vegan culture. In episode 4 they have two very special guests
- Tammy Fry – of Fry’s Family Food, one of the longest-established vegan companies. She re-tells the incredible story of how the business started and explains what the company has coming in the future
- Lousie Palmer Masterson – the founder of innovative Cambridge/London vegan restaurant Stem & Glory explains how her team have responded to the challenges of lockdown and how it has lead to re-think of their approach
Also in this episode
* Burger King is back with its plant-based Rebel Whopper – but can vegans trust the company to get it right this time
* The vegan product that has the worse reviews ever on the Sainsbury’s website. Is it really that bad?
* Sara gushes over high-end vegan pastries
* Sara also discovers a new vegan supermarket
* And will China be the world’s leading vegan superpower?
Photo by Roam In Color on Unsplash